The Nehemiah Network is an initiative of Palmetto Family Council composed exclusively of pastors and faith leaders in South Carolina. It is a catalyst for a fellowship of Christian leaders that will: 1) Obey the tenets of 2 Chronicles 7:14 together, 2) Work in communities together to engage the culture and meet spiritual and temporal needs, 3) Earn influence with elected officials together in defense of Judeo-Christian values.
– Participation in the most influential and effective network fighting for religious freedom in South Carolina.
– Weekly email updates that include pastor resources, unique news updates and relevant action alerts.
– Weekly prayer calls full of work updates, encouragement and, most importantly, prayer.
– Inside access to the workings of Palmetto Family and the South Carolina Statehouse.
– Connection, fellowship and encouragement with pastors throughout South Carolina.
BY THE NUMBERS
History has been made in South Carolina — the Nehemiah Network is the first coalition to have a member in every South Carolina senate and house district. That means every legislator has at least one person keeping them accountable on the issues important to you.
The weekly prayer call full of informative announcements, encouraging prayer requests and prayer. Most members of the Nehemiah Network say the weekly prayer call is the most valuable benefit they receive.
When Palmetto Family learned of plans to approve a new casino bingo hall in North Charleston, we put the Nehemiah Network into action. With the help of emails, calls and personal visits from members of the Network, we changed the minds of city council members — from 6-3 in favor to 0-9 against. This was just the first victory, and it’s a powerful example of the influence and success of the Nehemiah Network.