“If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”
– 2 Chronicles 7:14
ABOUT FRONT LINES
Palmetto Family Front Lines is a grassroots coalition of congregations and engaged citizens from across the state of South Carolina. It is a coalition of Christians whose faith in Jesus Christ compels them to be involved on the Front Lines of public with a biblical worldview.
– Participation in the most influential and effective network fighting for religious freedom in South Carolina.
– Email updates that include key news updates, unique legislative insight and relevant action alerts.
– Monthly prayer calls full of work updates, encouragement and — most importantly — prayer.
– Inside access to the workings of Palmetto Family and the South Carolina Statehouse.
– Connection, fellowship and encouragement with fellow believers throughout South Carolina.
MEET ERIK CORCORAN
Erik Corcoran is the director of the Nehemiah Network and Front Lines. He is a native of Tipperary, Ireland, and immigrated with his family to California when he was 8 years old. Erik has served on staffs on three national campaigns and has worked on Capitol Hill in Washington.
Erik is a passionate believer in the importance of faith integration in the political realm. Like Nehemiah, he believes we must pray and act out our faith in every area of society.
Every legislator in South Carolina pays more attention to their decisions when they know that their constituents are watching. Front Lines will connect you with your legislator and provide you with the resources you need to keep your legislator accountable for his/her decisions.