Bringing your Bible to school on October 5th simply, but effectively opens doors to share the good news of the Gospel.
This week, students in South Carolina will have the opportunity to join thousands of fellow students through a nationwide event that encourages students to bring their Bible to school. This simple, but bold action provides Christian students the perfect opportunity to share their faith with classmates and teachers.
Great idea, right? We’re not the only ones who think so – Sadie Robertson, the former Duck Dynasty star, agrees. She wants every Christian student to participate in Bring Your Bible to School Day!
Here’s everything you need to know:
- What: Bring Your Bible to School Day
- When: October 5th, 2017
- Where: At every school in South Carolina
- Who: Every Christian student is encouraged to join
- How: Please sign up here to help us keep track of just how many students participate
- Why: “Christian students can be a powerful voice of hope at your school! In the Bible, it’s often young people who lead the way for the rest of their culture by providing an example of spiritual boldness and taking a courageous stand for their belief in God. We see this in the books of Daniel and Esther, which tell the stories of a young man and woman, who, despite their youth, had the courage to share God’s truth and love with an unbelieving culture.”
Every student has the right to express their faith at school. Bringing your Bible to school on October 5th simply, but effectively opens doors to share the good news of the Gospel with those who need it!
If you have any questions about the event, please contact us here.
ONE EMAIL, EVERY STORY
Never miss a story. Sign up for our weekly email newsletter.