On this episode of South Carolina Connections, host Cory Truax thoughtfully considers through a Christian-lens these important topics:
- The Alabama House of Representative passed an impressive pro-life bill. During the debates, however, Alabama lawmaker John Rogers made questionable comments about the children being protect by this new law.
- President Trump announced new HHS religious freedom protections on National Day of Prayer.
- Attorney for Covington Catholic High School student, Nicholas Sandmann, sues the Washington Post for $250 million.
- As of last week, over 100 judges nominated by President Trump have been confirmed.
- Media bias is at an all-time high and is more obvious than ever before following the Mueller Report.
- Thousands of South Carolina teachers rallied at the Statehouse…what did it mean?
Host of South Carolina Connections